Phase II Clinical Study of Cetuximab in Refractory Colorectal Cancer With K-RAS Mutated and Favourable FcγR IIa (CD32) Genotype
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUTEX
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2016 Dosing regimen is changed as follows:Patients were receiving an initial loading dose of cetuximab 400 mg/m2 for the first dose, then 250 mg/m2 for subsequent doses and now they will have 500 mg/m2 every 2 weeks.
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed ClinicalTrials.gov record.