A Phase 1 Study of MM-121 in Combination With Cetuximab and Irinotecan in Patients With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Seribantumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2016 Results analysing safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 28 Apr 2016 No of arms changed from 1 to 2 in which treatment is divided into two parts as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.