A Phase 2, Three-arm, Parallel Design, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Proellex (Telapristone Acetate) Administered Vaginally in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women With Uterine Fibroids Confirmed by Ultrasound.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 03 Jan 2013 To date, 15 of 40 patients completing the primary trial have elected to enroll in the extension study according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Jan 2013 Top-line results have been reported for the primary study in a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Dec 2012 Integrated ClincialTrials.gov record of extension study (NCT01739621).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History