A 12-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Safety and Efficacy Study of Ciclesonide Nasal Aerosol in Subjects 6-11 Years With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.