A SINGLE-DOSE, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED, 2-WAY CROSS-OVER, CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDY OF CHF 1535 50/6 NEXT DPI (FIXED COMBINATION OF BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE 50 µg PLUS FORMOTEROL FUMARATE 6 µg ) VERSUS THE FREE COMBINATION OF LICENSED BECLOMETASONE DPI AND FORMOTEROL DPI IN ASTHMATIC CHILDREN
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Beclometasone; Formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PAED4
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01468272).
- 15 Nov 2011 Planned End Date (1 Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.