A multi-center study of the safety and effect on disease activity of Tocilizumab (TCZ) in combination with Methotrexate (MTX) versus Tocilizumab monotheraphy in patients with mild to moderate rheumatoid arthritis, with inadequate response to MTX (defined as DAS 28 ≤ 4,5 and > 2,6).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMISE
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Apr 2014 Drug dosage has been changed.
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.