A Double-blind, Double Dummy, Randomised, Parallel Group, Multicentre Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Flutiform pMDI With Fluticasone pMDI and With Seretide pMDI in Paediatric Subjects Aged 5 to Less Than 12 Years With Moderate to Severe Persistent Reversible Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 13 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.