Pharmacogenomics of Anti-platelet Intervention-2 (PAPI-2) Study: A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized Trial of Genotype-directed (G-D)Versus Standard of Care (SOC)Anti-platelet Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Prasugrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary disorders; Coronary stent thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAPI-2
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.