Effects of oral administration of ivabradine (7.5 mg bid) on post-ischaemic stunning induced by exercise stress in patients with coronary artery disease and exercise inducible ischaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors IRIS
- 30 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 07 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2011-000783-98).
- 19 Oct 2011 New trial record