An Open-label, Multicenter, Expanded Access Study of INC424 for Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF) or Post Polycythemia Myelofibrosis (PPV MF) or Post-essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (PET-MF).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Acronyms JUMP
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of primary analysis assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=416) assessing safety and efficacy of Ruxolitinib in elderly Patients (≥ 75 Years) with myelofibrosis, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of Ruxolitinib by dynamic IPSS (DIPSS) prognostic risk status (n=1840), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History