A 1-year, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Zoledronic Acid 5 mg (Aclasta) on Bone Mineral Density in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Followed by a 1-year Open-label Treatment Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXALT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 29 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2012 Actual end date (4 Apr 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.