A pilot study to compare the effect of oestrogen combined with a progestogen in the form of either an oral contraceptive (OC) or hormone replacement therapy (HRT) on bone mineral density (BMD) in normogonadotropic hypoestrogenic anovulatory women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/dydrogesterone (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Estradiol
- Indications Hypogonadism; Osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 03 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed to 30 Sep 2012.
- 21 Oct 2011 New trial record