Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, and Safety of Coadministration of BMS-650032, BMS-790052, and BMS-791325 When Administered for 24 or 12 Weeks in Treatment-Naive Subjects Infected With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Beclabuvir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2014 Results from patients with genotype 4 hepatitis C will be presented at The International Liver Congress, the 49th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 06 Mar 2014 Interim results in genotype 1 patients (n=166) presented at the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History