Phase IV, Randomized, Open Label, Crossover, Intervention Trial to Investigate the Effect of the Switch of Lopinavir/Ritonavir to Raltegravir on Endothelial Function, Chronic Inflammation, Immune Activation and HIV Replication <50 Copies/ml.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RASSTER
- 01 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to results published in the HIV Clinical Trials.
- 01 Apr 2018 Results published in the HIV Clinical Trials
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.