A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Oral TAK-875 25 mg and 50 mg Compared With Placebo in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fasiglifam (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 28 Feb 2018 Results of an integrated pooled analysis (n=9139) assessing the hepatic safety of fasiglifam from the data of 15 double-blind studies from both global and Japanese development programs (six phase II and nine phase III) including this study, published in the Drug Safety Journal.
- 17 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2011-002741-35).
- 25 Oct 2011 New trial record