A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Way Crossover Pivotal Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of 2 FDC Tablets of Canagliflozin and Metformin IR (50 mg/1,000 mg) With Respect to the Individual Components of Canagliflozin (1 x 100 mg) and Metformin IR Tablets (2 x 1,000 mg) in Healthy Fed Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin; Canagliflozin/metformin; Metformin
- Indications Hyperglycaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.