A Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Feasibility of Administering T Cells Expressing Anti-EGFRvIII Chimeric Antigen Receptor to Patients With Malignant Gliomas Expressing EGFRvIII.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs T-lymphocyte cell therapy (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cell therapies; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 12 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.