A Multicentre Randomized Controlled Trial of the Use of Extended Peri-Operative Low Molecular Weight Heparin to Improve Cancer Specific Survival Following Surgical Resection of Colon Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tinzaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cancer metastases; Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer; Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Rectal cancer; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERIOP-01
- 13 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2023 to 1 Dec 2024.
- 13 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 05 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Aug 2023 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.