A Single-arm Dose-finding Phase Ib Multicenter Study of the Oral Smoothened Antagonist LDE225 in Combination With Nilotinib in Chronic or Accelerated Phase of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients Who Have Failed Prior Therapy With Other BCR-ABL Tyrosine-kinase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Sonidegib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 09 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, not recruiting to completed.
- 05 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.