A Phase I, Open, Randomized, Study to Investigate the Safety of Active Immunotherapy With Fully Mature, TERT-mRNA and Survivin - Peptide Double Loaded Dendritic Cells (DCs) in Subjects With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Enrolled in the Study Within Twelve Weeks After Completing Primary Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs TERT mRNA-survivin peptide-loaded dendritic cell vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 28 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2011 New trial record