A Six Month Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study With a Six Month Open-Label Extension to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Denosumab in Korean Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar-spine-bone-mineral-density' has been met.
- 05 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History