Multi-center Single Arm Phase II Study of Myeloablative Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Non-remission Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia (AML) Using Clofarabine and Busulfan x 4 (CloBu4) Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jul 2016 Primary endpoint of event-free survival has not been met, according to results published in the Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- 18 Jul 2016 Results published in the Bone Marrow Transplantation