A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, 2-arm Parallel Group, 20-week Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed-dose Combination of 1 mg Glimepiride and 250 mg Metformin (AMARYL M 1/250 mg) Versus Glimepiride (AMARYL®) in Chinese Type 2 Diabetes Patients Inadequately Controlled With Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride/metformin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Apr 2013 Actual end date changed from Feb 2013 to mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.