A Prospective, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Double-blind, Phase 2 Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Tarafenacin 0.2 mg and Tarafenacin 0.4 mg to Placebo Administered as Oral Daily Dose for Three Months in Patients Suffering From Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tarafenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kwang Dong Pharmaceutical
- 09 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Reduction in micturition-rate' has been met.
- 24 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Research Information Service (CriS) - Republic of Korea; KCT0000207).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History