A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Nitazoxanide and Nitazoxanide Plus Oseltamivir in the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Influenza.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitazoxanide (Primary) ; Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Romark Laboratories
- 19 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2014 According to ClinicalTrial.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 1800 to 2300.
- 10 Nov 2014 According to ClinicalTrial.gov record, planned End Date changed to 1 May 2015.