A Phase 3b Study of 2 Treatment Durations of Telaprevir, Peg-IFN (Pegasys), and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Treatment-Naive and Prior Relapser Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C and IL28B CC Genotype.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCISE
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History