A Phase I/IIa, First Time in Human, Open-label Dose-escalation Study of GSK2636771 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors With PTEN Deficiency.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2636771 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Nov 2017 According to The Institute of Cancer Research media release, results from this trial have been published in Clinical Cancer Research.
- 19 Nov 2017 Results presented in The Institute of Cancer Research media release.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History