A 32-week, patient- and rater-blinded, randomized, multi-center, parallel-group study to evaluate disease control and safety in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis transferred from previous treatment with natalizumab to fingolimod (FTY720).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOFINGO
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 May 2015 Results published in the Neurology.
- 03 Apr 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History