A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Trial of brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) Versus Physician's Choice (Methotrexate or Bexarotene) in Patients With CD30-Positive Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bexarotene; Methotrexate
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALCANZA
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 10 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Belgium (end date 2018-07-06).
- 09 May 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History