A Phase I Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Recombinant Live-Attenuated Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine, RSV MEDI (delta)M2-2 Lot RSV(hash)002A, Delivered as Nose Drops to Adults 18 to 49 Years of Age, RSV-Seropositive Children 12 to 59 Months of Age, and RSV-Seronegative Infants and Children 6 to 24 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RSV MEDI deltaM2-2 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 23 Oct 2012 Planned End Date (1 May 2014) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.