Prospective, Randomised, Crossover, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial To Assess The Lipid-Lowering Effect Of Adding Tenofovir/Emtricitabine Co-Formulation Vs Placebo To Hiv-1-Infected Subjects With Dyslipidemia And Sustained Viral Load Suppression Under Monotherapy With Ritonavir-Boosted Protease Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Darunavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TULIP
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.