A Multinational, Open Label, Randomized, Active-controlled, 3-arm Parallel Group, 24-week Study Comparing the Combination of Glimepiride and Metformin Versus Glimepiride and Metformin Alone in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOMMEND
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 13 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association
- 04 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.