A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Trial of the Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine to Prevent Anal Human Papillomavirus Infection in HIV-Infected Men and Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.