A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, First-in-human, 3-Part Study of Orally Administered ALS-002200 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Dosing and Food-effect in Healthy Volunteers, and Multiple Ascending Dosing in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VX 135 (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Interim results (n=10) presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History