A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of TA-7284 as Monotherapy in the Treatment of Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jun 2014 According to the Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation media release, data from this trial presented at the 74th Scientific Sessions of American Diabetes Association.
- 16 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint 'Change in Hemoglobin A1c (A1C) From Baseline' has been met according to the Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History