A randomized study comparing maintenance therapy with subcutaneous rituximab continued until progression with observation only in patients with relapsed or refractory, indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma who completed and responded to rituximab-based immunochemotherapy induction and initial 2-year rituximab maintenance therapy administered subcutaneously
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MABCUTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 May 2018 This trial has been completed in Lithuania as per Eudra.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Aug 2018 to 8 May 2018.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Aug 2018 to 8 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History