Phase IIa, 2:2:1 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multi-centre clinical trial to investigate the safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of recombinant human soluble Fc-gamma receptor IIb (SM101) for intravenous application in the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients with or without a history of lupus nephritis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valziflocept (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SMILE
- Sponsors SuppreMol
- 04 Mar 2015 According to a Baxter International and SuppreMol GmbH media release, results were presented at the American College of Rheumatology, 2014 annual meeting.
- 04 Mar 2015 Results published in a Baxter International and SuppreMol GmbH media release.
- 21 May 2013 Proceeds from series D financing will be used to further advanced this study, according to a SuppreMol media release.