A Multi-center, Open Label, First in Human Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Single Agent RO5503781, a Small Molecule MDM2 Antagonist, Administered Orally in Patients With Advanced Malignancies, Except Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Idasanutlin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History