A Phase 1/2 Randomized, Blinded, Placebo Controlled Study of Ipilimumab in Combination With INCB024360 or Placebo in Subjects With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as Further development of this compound with ipilimumab in the treatment of melanoma is no longer being pursued..
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History