A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Apremilast (CC-10004) in the Treatment of Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POSTURE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 11 Jan 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, long-term radiographic data from this trial is expected in 2016.
- 26 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Oct 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History