A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-7977 + Ribavirin for 12 Weeks in Subjects With Chronic Genotype 2 or 3 HCV Infection Who Are Interferon Intolerant, Interferon Ineligible or Unwilling to Take Interferon.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POSITRON
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Oct 2016 Results of a phylogenetic analysis from this and 10 other phase III Sofosbuvir trials, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Sep 2015 Pooled analysis results published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 06 Dec 2013 FDA approval of sofosbuvir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C was based, in part, on the results of this trial, according to a Gilead Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History