Randomized phase II study of panitumumab + irinotecan versus cetuximab + irinotecan in Patients Wild-Type KRAS Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Following Treatment with Fluoropyrimidine, Irinotecan, and Oxaliplatin Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Coecal cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of a pooled analysis in a subgroup of patients with prior bevacizumab from the ASPECCT and WJOG6510G trials (n=374) presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of an exploratory analysis of updated survival data using KRAS exon 2 and RAS/BRAF statuses, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of a subgroup analyses evaluating homogeneity of treatment effects for PFS and OS presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress