A Phase I Dose Finding and Proof-of-concept Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Panobinostat (LBH589) in Combination With Standard Dose Cytarabine and Daunorubicin for Older Patients With Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.