A Prospective Randomised Phase III Trial to Evaluate Optimal Treatment Duration of First-line Bevacizumab in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Primary Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Peritoneal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOOST
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (808) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 900 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 May 2012 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.