A 12-month Open-label Study To Evaluate The Safety And Tolerability Of Pregabalin As Adjunctive Therapy In Pediatric Subjects 1 Month To 16 Years Of Age With Partial Onset Seizures And Pediatric And Adult Subjects 5 To 65 Years Of Age With Primary Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Seizures; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Mar 2020 to 8 Jul 2020.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Mar 2020 to 7 Jul 2020.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Nov 2018 to 27 Mar 2020.