A 12-month Open-label Study To Evaluate The Safety And Tolerability Of Pregabalin As Adjunctive Therapy In Pediatric Subjects 1 Month To 16 Years Of Age With Partial Onset Seizures And Pediatric And Adult Subjects 5 To 65 Years Of Age With Primary Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Seizures; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jul 2020 to 13 Jul 2020.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Jul 2020 to 13 Jul 2020.