A 2-Part, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active- Controlled, Single Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of E2006 in Healthy Subjects and Otherwise Healthy Subjects With Primary Insomnia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lemborexant (Primary) ; Zolpidem
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2011 New trial record