CASPALLO: Allodepleted T Cells Transduced With Inducible Caspase 9 Suicide Gene After Haploidentical Stem Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASPALLO
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announces the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has lifted the clinical hold on studies of BPX-501 in the U.S. and will be working with U.S. clinical sites to resume patient recruitment based on the amended protocols.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, company has submitted a full response to the FDA clinical hold notification, including requested changes to study protocols to provide guidelines for comprehensive monitoring and management of neurologic adverse events associated with hematopoietic stem cell transplants.