A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor (HDACi) JNJ-26481585 in Combination With VELCADE (Bortezomib) and Dexamethasone for Subjects With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Quisinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 14 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 27 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History