Phase I Open Label, Multi-center, Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered CUDC-907, a PI3K and HDAC Inhibitor, in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fimepinostat (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Curis
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Curis media release, combined analysis of the Phase 1 and Phase 2 trial results of CUDC-907 in patients with relapsed/refractory DLBLC presented at the American Society of Hematology's annual meeting.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History